Statement of Faith
1. We believe that all the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, is inspired by God, and is therefore the ultimate authority for belief and behaviour.
2. We believe in one God who exists as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh; we affirm his virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe all men and women being created equally in the image of God have intrinsic dignity and worth. People are unable to be in right relationship with God due to original and continual rebellion against him. They need to be made alive spiritually and restored to a relationship with God.
5. We believe that though we deserve eternal punishment and separation from God for our disobedience, God loves us and sent Christ to die in our place to restore our relationship with God.
6. We believe that God makes us right with himself when we put our faith in Christ and what he has done for us through his life, death and resurrection.
7. We believe in the final resurrection of the dead, both of believers in Christ and of unbelievers.
8. We believe that believers in Christ will experience eternal life with God and unbelievers will experience eternal separation from him.
9. We believe in the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling presence and transforming power assures believers and equips them for holy living and effective service.
10. We believe in the Church, the spiritual union of all believers commissioned to make disciples of all nations.